Concern growing for man missing after leaving Goodmayes Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an appeal to find a vulnerable man after he walked out of a hospital in Barley Lane, Goodmayes, yesterday morning.
Jason Mills, 28, from Redbridge, was last seen at in the Leytonstone area at 2pm and is in need of medical treatment.
Officers described Jason as ‘vulnerable’ and said they are concerned for his safety and wellbeing.
He is described as black, about 5’8’, with short black hair.
When he was last seen he was wearing grey jogging bottoms and a grey top. He has a bandage on his left hand.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the public are advised not to approach him but call 999 if they see him.
Anyone who has information on Jason’s whereabouts should call 101, quoting reference 2779/18FEB16.
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 4 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 7 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 8 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?
- 9 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 10 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods