Children can head to Elmhurst Gardens, South Woodford, to get their hands on Easter egg treats
Children can get their hands on some Easter eggs by taking part in a hunt in Elmhurst Gardens, South Woodford tomorrow.
Two hunts will be held, with one for under-fives and another for older children and adults.
There will also be stalls, refreshments and an appearance by the Easter Bunny at the gardens in Fosters Close.
The event runs from 10am-12.30pm.
It is supported by the Waitrose store in High Road, South Woodford, and by the Tesco store in Southend Road, Woodford Green.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.friendsofelmhurst gardens.webeden.co.uk.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 6 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 7 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 8 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 9 Public in 'parallel universe' to hospitals on Covid measures, meeting told
- 10 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle