Chigwell woman, 20, dies in hospital after crash
A woman from Chigwell has died in hospital after a crash near Epping.
The 20-year-old, who has not been named by police, was seriously injured in the accident involving two cars at 6.15am on Wednesday.
She was taken to the Royal London Hospital but died that afternoon.
A man and a woman from Harlow also suffered serious injuries in the crash in Epping Road.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the accident, which involved a white Fiat 500 and red Hyundai 110 between Epping and Crown Hill.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses who have not yet spoken to police, or anyone with information about events leading to the collision, should contact the investigating officer Pc Dave Gorbutt at the Essex Police Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 2 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 3 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 4 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 5 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 6 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 7 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 East London travel disruption round-up for the week ahead
- 10 Parkrun returns to east London: Where can you join in?