Check your tickets - Redbridge millionaire yet to claim their prize
The National Lottery is hunting for a EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle winner who bought their ticket in Redbridge and is now a secret millionaire.
Every week the raffle creates two millionaires – one on Tuesday and one on Friday – but the winner from the draw on November 25 is still to claim their prize.
Players in Redbridge are being urged to check their unique EuroMillions raffle selection for the chance to become an instant millionaire.
For every EuroMillions line played, UK players automatically receive a EuroMillions Millionaire Raffle selection printed on their ticket.
The winning selection was VVS586769 and the lucky ticket-holder has until 11pm on May 23, 2012, to make their claim.
You may also want to watch:
If no one comes forward with the winning ticket before the deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest the prize has generated, will go to good causes.
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
- 1 Medical student who helped injured biker calls for more first aid training
- 2 Primary schools in Redbridge rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 3 Police appeal to find girl, 12, last seen in Wanstead Park
- 4 Woman and children treated for smoke inhalation after Ilford flat fire
- 5 Panel finds ex-police officer would have been sacked for neighbour comments
- 6 Seven Kings man charged in connection with alleged sex assault on boy
- 7 Update: Man charged in connection with alleged sex assault
- 8 Letter: High-density housing plans in Redbridge
- 9 Ilford mother 'could have been saved' and NHS 'failed' her, family tells inquest
- 10 Primary school creates memorial garden for pupils to remember loved ones