Charity festive fayre entertains Wanstead visitors
- Credit: Archant
Christmas spirit took over a church as the community came together to raise money for sick children.
Haven House Children’s Hospice held its festive fayre at the Wanstead Reformed Church, in Nightingale Lane, on Saturday.
Father Christmas stopped by to visit youngsters and there were also crafts, games and performances.
The charity is also set to host a concert at the same church on Thursday, from 6.30pm.
Festive refreshments will be available and members of the Carmel Thomas Youth Choir will show off their voices.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two men arrested after kidnapping in broad daylight in South Woodford
- 2 Two men arrested in Chigwell on suspicion of kidnap
- 3 Man charged with murder after elderly woman found dead in bathtub in Clayhall home
- 4 Ilford business owners adjust to new world on reopening
- 5 Barkingside axe attack: Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, police appeal for witnesses
- 6 Redbridge leisure centres reopen after latest easing of restrictions
- 7 Attempted murder arrest after woman seriously injured in Barkingside
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after elderly woman dies in Clayhall
- 9 Physical and mental health long-Covid rehab programme launches in Ilford
- 10 Redbridge pubs gear up for outdoor opening