Chadwell Primary school celebrates after raising over £3,000 for Sport Relief
- Credit: Archant
Staff and students at Chadwell Primary School, High Road, Chadwell Heath, are thrilled to have raised over £3,000 for this year’s Sport Relief.
They celebrated by getting a giant cheque made to mark the achievement.
“The response has been phenomenal,” said Alison Pearson, school council leader.
“The children have raised so much money.”
The overall total came to £3,261.24.
You may also want to watch:
As part of their fundraising, pupils did a sponsored walk around Chads Park in fancy dress after the idea was suggested by the school council and put to a vote.
“We had a fantastic time,” said Alison.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 8 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
To see all of our pictures of Sport Relief in Redbridge, click the link on the right.