Chadwell Heath fire death man named
A man found dead after a fire in his garage home has been named by police.
Rajesh Prasher had been living in the garage of a property he owned in Rochford Avenue, Chadwell Heath.
It had a toilet, shower, radiator and various appliances including a microwave.
The emergency services were called to the house at just after 1am on March 14 when a fire broke out.
The area was evacuated and a London Ambulance spokesman confirmed one person was dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the cause of the fire was accidental and are not treating it as suspicious.
Redbridge Council was unaware he was living there.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 4 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 5 TV's Ben Shephard opens island themed playground at children’s hospice
- 6 Litter in Redbridge parks quadruples in one year, council reveals
- 7 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 8 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 9 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'
If you knew Rajesh email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3810