Chadwell Heath fire death man named
A man found dead after a fire in his garage home has been named by police.
Rajesh Prasher had been living in the garage of a property he owned in Rochford Avenue, Chadwell Heath.
It had a toilet, shower, radiator and various appliances including a microwave.
The emergency services were called to the house at just after 1am on March 14 when a fire broke out.
The area was evacuated and a London Ambulance spokesman confirmed one person was dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the cause of the fire was accidental and are not treating it as suspicious.
Redbridge Council was unaware he was living there.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
If you knew Rajesh email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3810