Chadwell Heath fire death man named
A man found dead after a fire in his garage home has been named by police.
Rajesh Prasher had been living in the garage of a property he owned in Rochford Avenue, Chadwell Heath.
It had a toilet, shower, radiator and various appliances including a microwave.
The emergency services were called to the house at just after 1am on March 14 when a fire broke out.
The area was evacuated and a London Ambulance spokesman confirmed one person was dead at the scene.
Police said the cause of the fire was accidental and are not treating it as suspicious.
Redbridge Council was unaware he was living there.
- 1 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 2 Met Office: Thunderstorm warning issued for London
- 3 Pair charged with creating fake Covid vaccination records
- 4 Bleed kit in memory of doorman Ricky Hayden installed outside nightclub
- 5 Convicted killer 'attacked sister-in-law after repeated threats', court hears
- 6 Newbury Park grass fire sees homes evacuated
- 7 Ilford fast food restaurant permitted to open later
- 8 Fairlop man locked up for rabbi assault
- 9 Item thrown from A13 bridge smashes windscreen and injures driver
- 10 Five tower blocks included in housing plans for Sainsbury's in Ilford
If you knew Rajesh email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3810