Chadwell Heath fire death man named
A man found dead after a fire in his garage home has been named by police.
Rajesh Prasher had been living in the garage of a property he owned in Rochford Avenue, Chadwell Heath.
It had a toilet, shower, radiator and various appliances including a microwave.
The emergency services were called to the house at just after 1am on March 14 when a fire broke out.
The area was evacuated and a London Ambulance spokesman confirmed one person was dead at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police said the cause of the fire was accidental and are not treating it as suspicious.
Redbridge Council was unaware he was living there.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 3 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 4 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 5 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 9 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 10 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
If you knew Rajesh email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8477 3810