Chadwell Health fashionista launches style book
A self-proclaimed style queen from Chadwell Heath launches her fashion book next week.
Tanesha Westcarr, 24, of Westfield Gardens, said: “Your style is about you. It’s something that grows from within and it’s your trademark.”
Her book launch will take place at The Royal Opera Arcade Art Gallery in Pall Mall on Saturday, May 21 where she will sign copies of book Styling Stripped Bare.
“I was in modelling for years, but I knew I had more inside me than just standing in front of a camera.
You may also want to watch:
“I always received compliments for how unique my style was, always had someone asking me about my clothes in the street, so that is why I wanted to write a book,” she added.
Mrs Westcarr said: “My favourite designer is Alexander McQueen. What a fabulous impact he had on fashion. My dream is to make a mark as big as his.”
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
n For more information on the book, visit www.stylingstrippedbare.com