Chadwell Health fashionista launches style book
A self-proclaimed style queen from Chadwell Heath launches her fashion book next week.
Tanesha Westcarr, 24, of Westfield Gardens, said: “Your style is about you. It’s something that grows from within and it’s your trademark.”
Her book launch will take place at The Royal Opera Arcade Art Gallery in Pall Mall on Saturday, May 21 where she will sign copies of book Styling Stripped Bare.
“I was in modelling for years, but I knew I had more inside me than just standing in front of a camera.
You may also want to watch:
“I always received compliments for how unique my style was, always had someone asking me about my clothes in the street, so that is why I wanted to write a book,” she added.
Mrs Westcarr said: “My favourite designer is Alexander McQueen. What a fabulous impact he had on fashion. My dream is to make a mark as big as his.”
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 7 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 10 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
n For more information on the book, visit www.stylingstrippedbare.com