Chadwell Health fashionista launches style book
A self-proclaimed style queen from Chadwell Heath launches her fashion book next week.
Tanesha Westcarr, 24, of Westfield Gardens, said: “Your style is about you. It’s something that grows from within and it’s your trademark.”
Her book launch will take place at The Royal Opera Arcade Art Gallery in Pall Mall on Saturday, May 21 where she will sign copies of book Styling Stripped Bare.
“I was in modelling for years, but I knew I had more inside me than just standing in front of a camera.
You may also want to watch:
“I always received compliments for how unique my style was, always had someone asking me about my clothes in the street, so that is why I wanted to write a book,” she added.
Mrs Westcarr said: “My favourite designer is Alexander McQueen. What a fabulous impact he had on fashion. My dream is to make a mark as big as his.”
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 3 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 4 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 5 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 6 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 9 Redbridge equality group condemns 'heinous' Ilford mosque attack
- 10 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
n For more information on the book, visit www.stylingstrippedbare.com