Central Line closures today and tomorrow cause fears for success of Open House
Fears for the success of Open House being held this weekend have been caused by Central Line trains not running.
The Central Line is closed today between Bethnal Green and Loughton as well as the Hainault via Newbury Park branch.
On Sunday the closures will start from Liverpool Street.
The closure is due to drains needing to be replaced in the Leytonstone area and for improvement work to Buckhurst Hill station.
Redbridge is taking part in the city wide Open House weekend where buildings of architectural importance are opened up to the public.
You may also want to watch:
Are you affected by the closures? Are you trying to go to an Open House event this weekend? Let us know by tweeting us @ilfordrecorder or email email@example.com.
- 1 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 2 Sam Tarry MP urges Sadiq Khan to block Goodmayes Tesco development
- 3 Barkingside man charged with intending to supply cannabis
- 4 Charity urges council to tackle alleged Ilford Lane anti-social behaviour
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Barking and Dagenham and Redbridge 'least active' boroughs in London, study finds
- 7 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 8 King George Hospital gets new ultrasound rooms and upgraded machines
- 9 Protestors decry 'privatisation' of NHS outside Loxford Practice
- 10 Former Homebase development plans approved