Central Line closures today and tomorrow cause fears for success of Open House
Fears for the success of Open House being held this weekend have been caused by Central Line trains not running.
The Central Line is closed today between Bethnal Green and Loughton as well as the Hainault via Newbury Park branch.
On Sunday the closures will start from Liverpool Street.
The closure is due to drains needing to be replaced in the Leytonstone area and for improvement work to Buckhurst Hill station.
Redbridge is taking part in the city wide Open House weekend where buildings of architectural importance are opened up to the public.
Are you affected by the closures? Are you trying to go to an Open House event this weekend? Let us know by tweeting us @ilfordrecorder or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 2 Events held to mark Ilford Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 4 No more strikes planned at school but dispute resolution unclear
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 6 Missing man seen on Chigwell Road found 'safe and well'
- 7 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 8 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 9 Update on search for older man walking barefoot along Chigwell Road
- 10 Waiting almost over as business award winners to be revealed