Catwalk Pets to strut their stuff in re-opening
- Credit: Archant
Animal lovers Azhar Iqbal and Shaz Dar are having the grand re-opening of their store Catwalk Pets & Aquatics next week.
The store in High Road, Fairlop, is owned and run by the couple and operates a licensed breeder and supplier of pedigree dogs, puppies and kittens.
The event on April 16 will see the store bring in a party booth where visitors can pile in and have their pictures taken.
Visitors to the event can also have their picture taken with a variety of animals including baby chicks, baby rabbits, a monitor lizzard and a fully grown python.
Shaz Dar, owner of the store, said: “It will be all out animal fun for adults and kids”
You may also want to watch:
The opening will showcase the animals they have as well as what they can offer Ilford High street.
Shaz said: “We will be opening a vets in the store and that will be the only vets on the high street. We are also having a groomers built in the back”
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 6 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 7 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine
The store also participates in the St Francis charity walk and groom every year with their Pooch Marquee.
This year the Marquee provided an animal fashion show, pup idol, doggy disco and a pet clothing/accessory auction.
To get involved in the furry frolics head over to 159 High St, Ilford between 2pm and 6pm on April 16.