Carers treated to luxurious afternoon tea in Ilford
- Credit: Archant
A touch of luxury was on offer for carers at a special afternoon tea.
The free event took place at the Jack Carter Centre on The Drive in Ilford.
Hosted by With Us For Us, which supports adults with learning disabilities, carers were treated to an array of delicious afternoon delights.
Organiser Molly Miller said: “It went really well.
“We had wanted more people, but it was really sumptious.
You may also want to watch:
“I don’t think the carers were expecting the array of cakes we had.”
For more details, visit www.withusforus.co.uk.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 6 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 7 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine