Woman arrested after crashing in garden wall in Woodford Green
- Credit: @Jules4872
A woman has been arrested after a car struck a garden wall in Woodford Green.
At around 3.40pm on May 10, police were called to Waltham Road following reports of a car colliding into a house.
On arrival officers found that the car had not struck the building but had been driven into a brick garden wall.
The driver of the car, a 46-year-old woman, refused to provide a sample for a roadside breath test and was arrested.
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) and London Fire Brigade attended.
An LAS spokesperson said: “We sent an ambulance crew, our hazardous area response team, and an incident response officer to the scene.
“Our medics treated a person at the scene and took them to a nearby hospital."
- 1 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 2 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 3 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 4 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 5 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 6 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 7 Man collapses as two arrested following Cranbrook Road crash
- 8 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 9 Second Redbridge care home struck by fire caused by discarded cigarettes
- 10 How many Covid patients are in hospital in east London this week?
Enquiries are ongoing.