Car ends up on its roof in accident on the A406 near Redbridge Flyover
A car had ended up on its roof on the A406 near the Redbridge Flyover, with long tailbacks as firefighters and paramedics work at the scene.
The accident happened at 8.30am this morning after two cars collided.
One person was trapped in the overturned car and was taken to hospital by the ambulance service.
Cars are being diverted around the accident scene, although the flyover is still accessible.
All four lanes leading towards the Redbridge roundabout and the flyover are heavily congested.
You may also want to watch:
Queues of about 35 minutes have been reported for cars travelling from the M11 on to the A406.
• Did you witness the accident? Have you been caught up in the delays? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3806, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 2 Redbridge issued more than 2,800 Blue Badge fines in 2020, data shows
- 3 Former Homebase development plans approved
- 4 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 5 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 6 Water company apologises for phone line waits as flood response branded 'woefully inadequate'
- 7 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 8 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 9 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 10 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder