Car dealership to support Hainault charity, The Dream Factory
A Chigwell BMW and Mini car dealership has chosen The Dream Factory as its charity of the year.
The children’s charity, in Fowler Road, Hainault, is “delighted” to have been selected by Synter Chigwell, Langston Road, Loughton.
Managing director Adrian Hill said: “The Dream Factory is a small charity with a big passion for making dreams come true. Our aim is to raise as much money as we can and fulfil as many dreams as we can in 2013.”
The charity, which was set up by Avril Mills, aims to brighten the lives and encourage hope for children and young adults who have either life limiting or life threatening conditions, or who suffer from severe disabilities.
Ms Mills added: “We are absolutely delighted with this news and look forward to working with Sytner Chigwell in the coming months.”
You may also want to watch:
The charity has fulfilled more than 170 dreams and is currently working on another 30 wishes.
For more about the charity, visit www.yourdreamfactory.org.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 5 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 6 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 7 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 8 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion