Car dealership to support Hainault charity, The Dream Factory
A Chigwell BMW and Mini car dealership has chosen The Dream Factory as its charity of the year.
The children’s charity, in Fowler Road, Hainault, is “delighted” to have been selected by Synter Chigwell, Langston Road, Loughton.
Managing director Adrian Hill said: “The Dream Factory is a small charity with a big passion for making dreams come true. Our aim is to raise as much money as we can and fulfil as many dreams as we can in 2013.”
The charity, which was set up by Avril Mills, aims to brighten the lives and encourage hope for children and young adults who have either life limiting or life threatening conditions, or who suffer from severe disabilities.
Ms Mills added: “We are absolutely delighted with this news and look forward to working with Sytner Chigwell in the coming months.”
You may also want to watch:
The charity has fulfilled more than 170 dreams and is currently working on another 30 wishes.
For more about the charity, visit www.yourdreamfactory.org.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 9 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station