Car crashes into Seven Kings estate agents
A car crashed into the front of a Seven Kings estate agents in the early hours of yesterday (Sunday) morning.
The accident happened in Green Lane around 1.30am.
Witness Rajpreet Grewal said: “I heard a screech and a loud bang. I saw a car had driven into Sandra Davidson Estate Agents and another damaged car came to a halt in Audley Gardens.”
Police have not confirmed how many vehicles were involved in the accident.
The fire brigade were called to reports of petrol leaking from the crashed car.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman said: “When the car hit the shop it started leaking petrol and we were called to clean it up.
“Around 10 litres of motor oil spilt on the pavement.”
- 1 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 2 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 3 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 4 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 5 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 6 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 7 Road and rail round-up: Disruptions to travel in east London this week
- 8 Anti-hate crime workshops to be delivered in Redbridge
- 9 Jailed: Men who laundered £25m from cash and carry warehouses
- 10 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
Fire officers called Redbridge Council for assistance with the operation and council workers arrived around 3.30am.
Sandra Davidson was open for business as usual on Monday.