Man taken to hospital following collision with another car outside of Ilford primary school
- Credit: Archant
A driver has been taken to hospital following a road incident outside of an Ilford primary school.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at around 8.15am to reports of a road incident outside of Fullwood Primary School in Burford Close this morning (Monday, November 12).
A Met police spokeswoman said: “It is believed that the driver of a parked car was opening the boot when the car rolled back.
“He was taken to a nearby hospital with injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The London Ambulance Service sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to Burford Close at 7.50am.
They treated a man at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre as a priority.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 3 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 4 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 5 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Tributes paid to Ilford jazz legend Keith Nichols, who died from Covid
- 8 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council