Can you help the police trace these men?
- Credit: Archant
Police are asking the public for help in tracking down a wanted man.
Daniel Milne, 21, is wanted on recall to prison for breaching his licensing and bail conditions following an alleged GBH offence.
Milne, whose last known address was in the Wanstead area, is also wanted for questioning by Essex Police relating to a robbery on July 5.
He has a tattoo on his left inner wrist marked with the word “KAYLEIGH”.
Det Sgt Sarah Cullen said: “The community have been fantastic in supporting our efforts to apprehend those persons wanted for a variety of offences. It is vital to our ongoing investigations to get these three individuals into custody.
You may also want to watch:
“Please assist us with information to locate and arrest this wanted man.
Call police on 101, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting the reference below the picture. You can also pass information to Redbridge Police by emailing SuspiciousBehaviourRedbridge@met.police.uk
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
- 8 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening