Wes Streeting to host online business roundtable
- Credit: Archant
Wes Streeting MP is due to host an online business roundtable this month.
The Ilford North MP will discuss the challenges facing small businesses in his constituency at the hour-long event, which will take place at 10am on Friday, November 19.
Representatives from Redbridge Council will join the discussion, which will be followed by a free training session on digital marketing, led by Google.
The training session will be focused on how local businesses can grow and reach more customers online.
Mr Streeting said: “Businesses have had to adjust so much in the past 18 months. I hope that this training session can provide some useful digital marketing tips and tricks for local businesses.
“In Ilford North we have over 5,000 small businesses, I want to hear about the challenges they are facing and how I can work to ensure they have the support that they need.”
- 1 Redbridge Council is watching you: Mobile CCTV vehicle set to tackle crime
- 2 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 3 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 4 Travel: What to watch out for across Havering, Redbridge and Barking and Dagenham
- 5 Search continues for man who fled scene of Loxford stabbing
- 6 BBC documentary based on BHRUT nurses scoops award
- 7 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough
- 8 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 9 Events held to mark Ilford Christmas lights switch-on
- 10 No more strikes planned at school but dispute resolution unclear