Full list of supermarkets which have removed Russian-linked products from shelves
- Credit: PA
A number of supermarkets have removed Russian products from their shelves in response to the war in Ukraine.
As a show of support for Ukraine, retailers are pulling Russian products from shelves and producers are suspending shipping.
Retailers removing products with links to Russia include Asda, Waitrose, Tesco, Co-op, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and John Lewis.
Many of the retailers are pulling Russian-made spirits from stores, such as Russian Standard vodka.
Asda is removing more than 100 products that have Russian origins.
Sainsbury's has renamed its Chicken Kiev products 'Chicken Kyiv' to support Ukraine's preferred spelling.
It is also pulling Karpayskiye black sunflower seeds.
- 1 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Valentines Park
- 2 Air ambulance lands after man stabbed in South Woodford
- 3 Homes under the Planner: Applications approved or refused in Redbridge
- 4 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 5 Guilty: Hainault man admits traffic light stabbing
- 6 Teen found guilty of robbing boy, 12, in Romford while carrying knife
- 7 Second Redbridge care home struck by fire caused by discarded cigarettes
- 8 Most wanted: 7 people sought in connection with 11 robberies across London
- 9 Man collapses as two arrested following Cranbrook Road crash
- 10 How many Covid patients are in hospital in east London this week?
Aldi is donating €5m to Ukrainian causes as it doesn't stock many Russian products.
John Lewis is no longer selling pizza oven pellets in its stores and Wetherspoons has removed Baltika Lager from its locations.
JJ Whitley, a gin company, is currently made in Russia but is moving production to the UK by the end of March.
Businesses suspending shipments to Russia include Ikea, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, ASOS, H&M, BMW, and Jaguar Land Rover.
Companies pulling services or pausing activities in Russia include Spotify, Netflix, TikTok, Disney, Apple, Google, American Express, Visa and Mastercard.
Fast food restaurants KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks and McDonalds are closing restaurants and pulling investment.
BP and Shell have pulled services from Russia.