New Ibis hotel opens in Seven Kings
- Credit: Black & White Hospitality
A new Ibis Styles hotel was opened in Seven Kings by the Mayor of Redbridge.
Cllr Roy Emmett officially opened the new hotel in Cameron Road, beside Seven Kings station, on Monday (July 12).
The 92-bedroom hotel was built on the site of the Joker pub, which was closed in 2015.
It includes an on-site restaurant and a ground-floor bar and coffee lounge, which will be open to the public.
Day-to-day operations and strategic management will be undertaken by Black and White Hospitality and the venture has created up to 30 jobs.
The hotel’s interior spaces have been designed around the theme of ‘An Oasis in the City’, with a pallet of greens mixed with autumnal hues, fabric and wood textures and geometric leaf-pattern carpets.
You may also want to watch:
Each room has tea and coffee facilities, a smart TV with satellite channels, and a bathroom with a walk-in shower and a bath.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 Olympian-trained South Woodford sprinter, 8, breaks record in Manchester
- 4 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 5 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 6 Litter in Redbridge parks quadruples in one year, council reveals
- 7 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 8 TV's Ben Shephard opens island themed playground at children’s hospice
- 9 Councillor's year-long running challenge ends with £1.2k foodbank donation
- 10 The Sikh Network on grieving in lockdown and death 'as a process of life'