New Ibis hotel opens in Seven Kings
- Credit: Black & White Hospitality
A new Ibis Styles hotel was opened in Seven Kings by the Mayor of Redbridge.
Cllr Roy Emmett officially opened the new hotel in Cameron Road, beside Seven Kings station, on Monday (July 12).
The 92-bedroom hotel was built on the site of the Joker pub, which was closed in 2015.
It includes an on-site restaurant and a ground-floor bar and coffee lounge, which will be open to the public.
Day-to-day operations and strategic management will be undertaken by Black and White Hospitality and the venture has created up to 30 jobs.
The hotel’s interior spaces have been designed around the theme of ‘An Oasis in the City’, with a pallet of greens mixed with autumnal hues, fabric and wood textures and geometric leaf-pattern carpets.
You may also want to watch:
Each room has tea and coffee facilities, a smart TV with satellite channels, and a bathroom with a walk-in shower and a bath.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford