Aldi Seven Kings teams up with Deliveroo
- Credit: Daniel Graves
Aldi’s Seven Kings supermarket has launched on-demand delivery partnership with Deliveroo.
The store now offers the service to customers within a 6km radius.
Customers can choose from around 400 Aldi grocery items through the Deliveroo app. Once ordered, products are picked and packed by Aldi colleagues before being delivered by Deliveroo’s network of riders in as little as 20 minutes.
The trial was initially launched at eight stores in England last May and is available at around 120 stores across the UK.
Richard Thornton, communications director at Aldi UK, said: “We’re finding customers really value having more ways to shop at Aldi, particularly in London.
“That’s why we’re extending our partnership with Deliveroo to further stores in the area, offering Aldi’s unbeatable value to even more customers.”
- 1 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 2 Covid survivor, 16, urges people to get jabbed after months in hospital
- 3 Fairlop Waters car park to transform into ice-rink for Christmas
- 4 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 5 Barking cash and carry boss jailed for five years for money laundering
- 6 Nine rescue pets looking for homes this Christmas in east London
- 7 Travel disruptions to look out for this week across east London
- 8 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 9 Call for witnesses after man, 54, dies following Eastern Avenue collision
- 10 Long-life food, foil and credit: Readers' tips for saving money this winter