Aldi Seven Kings teams up with Deliveroo
- Credit: Daniel Graves
Aldi’s Seven Kings supermarket has launched on-demand delivery partnership with Deliveroo.
The store now offers the service to customers within a 6km radius.
Customers can choose from around 400 Aldi grocery items through the Deliveroo app. Once ordered, products are picked and packed by Aldi colleagues before being delivered by Deliveroo’s network of riders in as little as 20 minutes.
The trial was initially launched at eight stores in England last May and is available at around 120 stores across the UK.
Richard Thornton, communications director at Aldi UK, said: “We’re finding customers really value having more ways to shop at Aldi, particularly in London.
You may also want to watch:
“That’s why we’re extending our partnership with Deliveroo to further stores in the area, offering Aldi’s unbeatable value to even more customers.”
- 1 Residents complain their Ilford street now 'full of crime'
- 2 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer visits Redbridge on campaign trail
- 3 Ricardo Fuller death: Man charged with murder
- 4 Sadiq Khan comes to Redbridge ahead of London elections
- 5 Fire damages Ilford flats
- 6 Loxford and Seven Kings by-election candidates make case for your vote
- 7 Consultation launches on plans to move preschool and open excluded pupils facility at youth centre
- 8 Former Ilford South MP opens up on Labour departure in new book
- 9 Have you seen Chantel, 15, missing from Ilford?
- 10 Tributes to police officer killed in Ilford on 26th anniversary of death