Programme to help small businesses kicks off with webinar
- Credit: Archant
A webinar is being hosted to help support small and medium-sized businesses recover after Covid-19.
The Business Recovery and Growth Webinar, hosted by Redbridge Council and the Ilford Business Improvement District (BID), is taking place until 11.30am.
Ilford BID manager Cyril Bekoe will introduce the event, with Redbridge Council deputy leader Cllr Kam Rai delivering a keynote address.
Attendees will then be addressed by a number of business leaders and entrepreneurs, including Helen Roberts, from CPG Executive Consulting; Glen Addis, from East London Business Place; and Stephen Koch, from Click it Local.
Ilford BID, a body which is both business-led and funded, aims to improve Ilford for business, workers and consumers.
You may also want to watch:
The event will be followed by nine additional business support programmes between now and March 2022.
Find out more at https://ilfordbid.com/
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 9 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 10 'Urgent' project to protect historic grotto gets approval