Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- Credit: Fireaway
A new branch of a growing pizza takeaway chain is opening in South Woodford.
Fireaway, which launched in London in 2016, is in the process of opening 25 new restaurants in 25 weeks, with a new outlet opening at Hermon Hill on Tuesday, September 28.
The chain currently has roughly 80 sites across the UK and hopes to open its 100th by the end of 2021.
Fireaway’s menu offers a choice of four bases, four meats and 20 toppings, all for the same price.
Among its options is Nutella, which it claims is unique to the brand.
You may also want to watch:
Founder Mario Aleppo said: “We like to innovate and have also introduced the full range of gluten-free and vegan options to ensure there is something for everyone.”
The new branches are open from noon until 11pm seven days a week and are partnered with Deliveroo, Just Eat, and Uber Eats.
- 1 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Man taken to 'trauma centre' after head injury at Hainault station
- 4 Murder investigation launched after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 5 Man charged in connection with alleged police car ramming in Ilford
- 6 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 7 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 8 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 9 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 10 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation