Britain’s Got Talent singers Jonathan and Charlotte started their careers in Chigwell
Britain’s Got Talent act Jonathan and Charlotte, who wowed the judges with their rendition of The Prayer, attended West Hatch School, Chigwell.
Jonathan Antoine, 17, and Charlotte Jaconelli, 16, attended West Hatch High School in High Road, Chigwell before leaving to focus on their singing.
Millions of viewers saw Simon Cowell describe tenor Jonathan, as “unbelievable” after his performance of The Prayer by Celine Dion and Andrea Bocelli, alongside his friend Charlotte.
The talented double act first performed together at the school’s end-of-year concert and sports ball to raise money for new sporting facilities.
Jonathan, who has been compared to opera singer, Pavarotti, said: “It’s an absolute honour. Some of the things he’s done can just move me to tears.
You may also want to watch:
The young singer added: “I just want to sing and have fun with singing. I’ve found so many interesting people in this industry and I think this is a good opportunity to do that.”
- 1 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 2 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 8 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP