BREAKING NEWS: Man in hospital after Seven Kings ‘fight’
A man is in hospital this afternoon after what appears to have been a roadside fight.
Police have cordoned off a section of St Albans Road, at its junction with High Road, Seven Kings, following the incident which happened at around 3.50pm.
A police dog is being walked along the fronts of several houses looking for anything suspicious, while other officers carry out searches.
Eyewitnesses say a second man with cuts to his face and arms was placed in the back of a police car.
The witness added: “He was on the floor and then the police picked him up. He wasn’t saying anything.”
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3806, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 2 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 3 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 4 Teenager charged over Sven Badzak death in Kilburn
- 5 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 6 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 7 Man rushed to hospital after being robbed and stabbed in Ilford
- 8 Investigation underway as 20 dead birds recovered from Goodmayes Park lake
- 9 'She has a chance to fight it': Donor match for leukaemia patient Esha
- 10 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman