BREAKING NEWS: Man in hospital after Seven Kings ‘fight’
A man is in hospital this afternoon after what appears to have been a roadside fight.
Police have cordoned off a section of St Albans Road, at its junction with High Road, Seven Kings, following the incident which happened at around 3.50pm.
A police dog is being walked along the fronts of several houses looking for anything suspicious, while other officers carry out searches.
Eyewitnesses say a second man with cuts to his face and arms was placed in the back of a police car.
The witness added: “He was on the floor and then the police picked him up. He wasn’t saying anything.”
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 020 8477 3806, or email email@example.com.
- 1 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 2 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 3 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 8 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP