BREAKING NEWS: Delays on A406 due to four car pile-up
Three people have been taken to hospital following a collision on the A406 between Redbridge roundabout and the Ilford Hill junction.
Two women and a man were taken to hospital after the incident which happened at about 8.20pm this evening.
The crash involved about five cars.
Earlier there were long delays on the A406 and four fire engines and police attended the incident.
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said they were called at 8.35pm to a collision and sent two ambulances crews.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: “Our crews treated three patients, a woman in her 20s for neck pain, a woman in her 30s for neck and back pain and a man in his 20s for a hand injury. They were all taken to hospital.”
Did you see what happened? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @ilfordrecorder
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 8 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 9 Parents of man with special educational needs slam council over his care
- 10 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'