BREAKING NEWS: Delays on A406 due to four car pile-up
Three people have been taken to hospital following a collision on the A406 between Redbridge roundabout and the Ilford Hill junction.
Two women and a man were taken to hospital after the incident which happened at about 8.20pm this evening.
The crash involved about five cars.
Earlier there were long delays on the A406 and four fire engines and police attended the incident.
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said they were called at 8.35pm to a collision and sent two ambulances crews.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: “Our crews treated three patients, a woman in her 20s for neck pain, a woman in her 30s for neck and back pain and a man in his 20s for a hand injury. They were all taken to hospital.”
Did you see what happened? Email email@example.com or tweet us @ilfordrecorder
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 6 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 7 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 8 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 9 Public in 'parallel universe' to hospitals on Covid measures, meeting told
- 10 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle