Boy, 13, wanted in connection with Ilford off-licence burglary during London riots
Police are appealing for help in tracking down a 13-year-old boy wanted in connection with the burglary of an Ilford off-licence during the London riots last year.
They want to speak to Leonard Neamu over the burglary at SN Food and Wine in Ilford Lane on August 8.
He is also wanted in connection with the burglary of an Argos store in High Street North, Newham on the same day, and a burglary at Mina Store, Romford on June 5, 2011.
Detectives say Leonard has connections to the east London area but also Birmingham and Manchester and may have moved.
He is described as of Romanian descent.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Operation Withern detectives on 020 8217 6648 or 101, or to remain anonymous, Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 3 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 9 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space