Body found in Wanstead woods identified as 39-year-old Frederic Bihen
- Credit: Archant
The body found in Wanstead woods last month has been identified as Frederic Bihen.
The 39-year-old’s body was discovered by two young boys near New Wanstead Road on April 27. He was from the Wanstead area.
A post-mortem took place on April 29 at East Ham Mortuary, but no cause of death was established.
A spokesman for Redbridge police said formal identification has yet to take place, but they are “satisfied” the man is Mr Bihen.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Walthamstow Coroner’s Court on May 4.
Mr Bihen’s death is being treated as unexplained.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 3 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 4 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 5 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 6 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 7 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 8 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals
Did you know Mr Bihen? Would you like to pay tribute to him? Email email@example.com or call 020 8477 3988.