Board members needed for Ilford’s only theatre, the Kenneth More
Ilford’s only theatre is on the hunt for new members to join its board.
The Kenneth More Theatre, in Oakfield Road, is looking for voluntary board members to support the running of regular productions.
The theatre, which first opened in 1975, hosts shows from pantomimes and musicals staged by talented local groups to touring performances by national and international musicians.
Those involved are asking for people interested in the arts who have the ability to understand charity and company law and the legal boundaries and responsibilities.
If you interested, email email@example.com or call 020 8708 2315.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date is September 6.
- 1 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 2 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 3 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 4 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 5 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 6 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 7 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 8 Things to do: Explore east London this weekend
- 9 Wanstead rugby youngsters return to action with a win over rivals Woodford
- 10 Council seeks public input after York Road anti-social behaviour concerns