Board members needed for Ilford’s only theatre, the Kenneth More
Ilford’s only theatre is on the hunt for new members to join its board.
The Kenneth More Theatre, in Oakfield Road, is looking for voluntary board members to support the running of regular productions.
The theatre, which first opened in 1975, hosts shows from pantomimes and musicals staged by talented local groups to touring performances by national and international musicians.
Those involved are asking for people interested in the arts who have the ability to understand charity and company law and the legal boundaries and responsibilities.
If you interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8708 2315.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date is September 6.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 TfL admits wrongly charging supercar driver almost £1k in emission fees
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 7 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 8 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 9 Parents of man with special educational needs slam council over his care
- 10 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'