Barkingside street brawl leaves innocent bystanders injured
A street brawl between a group dressed in funeral attire left three innocent bystanders injured in Barkingside.
The police are appealing to the public for information after the fight on February 1, between 1pm and 3.30pm, at the junction of Barkingside High Street and Westminster Gardens.
The fight started between a group of white males, believed to be in their early 20s.
A 58-year-old woman was left with a broken shoulder and was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital for treatment.
A 17-year-old man and a 48-year-old woman who were walking past both received head injuries, described as non-critical.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to contact Det Con Michael Lai at Ilford police station on 020 8345 2710 with any information.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 3 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 4 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 5 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Tributes paid to Ilford jazz legend Keith Nichols, who died from Covid
- 8 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council