Barkingside street brawl leaves innocent bystanders injured
A street brawl between a group dressed in funeral attire left three innocent bystanders injured in Barkingside.
The police are appealing to the public for information after the fight on February 1, between 1pm and 3.30pm, at the junction of Barkingside High Street and Westminster Gardens.
The fight started between a group of white males, believed to be in their early 20s.
A 58-year-old woman was left with a broken shoulder and was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital for treatment.
A 17-year-old man and a 48-year-old woman who were walking past both received head injuries, described as non-critical.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to contact Det Con Michael Lai at Ilford police station on 020 8345 2710 with any information.
- 1 Calls for investigation into insurance giant's takeover of GP surgeries
- 2 'We've suffered with severe mouse infestation next door for 10 years'
- 3 Primary school runs NHS charity drive in honour of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- 4 No 10 at odds with Redbridge Council over masks for primary children
- 5 World Book Day: Notorious football fan 'Mr West Ham' sets record straight
- 6 Seven Kings pupils show appreciation for frontline workers
- 7 Ilford church turns into vaccine pop-up clinic
- 8 How many Covid vaccinations have been given where you live?
- 9 Appeal to trace man following brutal Ilford gang rape
- 10 South African Covid variant found in Ilford, 'surge testing' to begin