Barkingside street brawl leaves innocent bystanders injured
A street brawl between a group dressed in funeral attire left three innocent bystanders injured in Barkingside.
The police are appealing to the public for information after the fight on February 1, between 1pm and 3.30pm, at the junction of Barkingside High Street and Westminster Gardens.
The fight started between a group of white males, believed to be in their early 20s.
A 58-year-old woman was left with a broken shoulder and was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital for treatment.
A 17-year-old man and a 48-year-old woman who were walking past both received head injuries, described as non-critical.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to contact Det Con Michael Lai at Ilford police station on 020 8345 2710 with any information.
- 1 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 2 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 3 'No stone will be left unturned' to find killer of Maria Jane Rawlings
- 4 Election 2021: Live updates for London Assembly, Loxford and Seven Kings
- 5 Man wanted in connection with dangerous driving incident in Newbury Park
- 6 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 7 Man stabbed in Goodmayes
- 8 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 9 Detectives hunt for knifepoint phone robber in Woodford Green
- 10 Woman's body found in Chadwell Heath