Barkingside street brawl leaves innocent bystanders injured
A street brawl between a group dressed in funeral attire left three innocent bystanders injured in Barkingside.
The police are appealing to the public for information after the fight on February 1, between 1pm and 3.30pm, at the junction of Barkingside High Street and Westminster Gardens.
The fight started between a group of white males, believed to be in their early 20s.
A 58-year-old woman was left with a broken shoulder and was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital for treatment.
A 17-year-old man and a 48-year-old woman who were walking past both received head injuries, described as non-critical.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are asked to contact Det Con Michael Lai at Ilford police station on 020 8345 2710 with any information.
- 1 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 2 Man dies after fall near Hainault station
- 3 Fireaway pizza branch to open in South Woodford
- 4 Driver in critical condition after Ilford shop crash
- 5 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 6 Chigwell child sex offender who posed as teen online jailed
- 7 'Very challenging': Ilford businesses still struggling months after return
- 8 Hospital left dying 103-year-old veteran without food, inquest hears
- 9 Jailed: ‘Opportunistic predator’ who kidnapped and raped woman
- 10 Which venues have been crowned Redbridge's Hospitality Heroes?