Barkingside solicitors offer services for free to help Saint Francis Hospice
Barkingside solicitors are offering their services for free to help a hospice serving people in Redbridge.
The firm Edward Oliver & Bellis, of Broadway Market, Barkingside, is taking in part in Make A Will fortnight in aid of Saint Francis Hospice, Broxhill Road, Romford.
From Monday (March 5) to 16, there will be no charge to write up or amend a will with their solicitors if a donation is made to the hospice.
The service would normally cost up to �130.
The hospice provides palliative care to people with life-limiting illnesses in Redbridge and neighbouring boroughs.
You may also want to watch:
Sangeet Tatem, from the firm, said: “This gives us a chance to highlight the importance of making a will while raising funds for such a worthy cause as the hospice.
“People may not realise that if they don’t make a Will there are rules of law which set out who will inherit their estate.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 3 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 4 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 5 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 'Help people find moments of beauty within the trauma': BHRUT chaplain supports staff during pandemic
- 10 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
“This could mean their assets do not necessarily go where they would like and cause family disputes or that loved ones could end up with large inheritance tax bills.”