Barkingside solicitors offer services for free to help Saint Francis Hospice
Barkingside solicitors are offering their services for free to help a hospice serving people in Redbridge.
The firm Edward Oliver & Bellis, of Broadway Market, Barkingside, is taking in part in Make A Will fortnight in aid of Saint Francis Hospice, Broxhill Road, Romford.
From Monday (March 5) to 16, there will be no charge to write up or amend a will with their solicitors if a donation is made to the hospice.
The service would normally cost up to �130.
The hospice provides palliative care to people with life-limiting illnesses in Redbridge and neighbouring boroughs.
You may also want to watch:
Sangeet Tatem, from the firm, said: “This gives us a chance to highlight the importance of making a will while raising funds for such a worthy cause as the hospice.
“People may not realise that if they don’t make a Will there are rules of law which set out who will inherit their estate.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
“This could mean their assets do not necessarily go where they would like and cause family disputes or that loved ones could end up with large inheritance tax bills.”