Barkingside solicitors offer services for free to help Saint Francis Hospice
Barkingside solicitors are offering their services for free to help a hospice serving people in Redbridge.
The firm Edward Oliver & Bellis, of Broadway Market, Barkingside, is taking in part in Make A Will fortnight in aid of Saint Francis Hospice, Broxhill Road, Romford.
From Monday (March 5) to 16, there will be no charge to write up or amend a will with their solicitors if a donation is made to the hospice.
The service would normally cost up to �130.
The hospice provides palliative care to people with life-limiting illnesses in Redbridge and neighbouring boroughs.
You may also want to watch:
Sangeet Tatem, from the firm, said: “This gives us a chance to highlight the importance of making a will while raising funds for such a worthy cause as the hospice.
“People may not realise that if they don’t make a Will there are rules of law which set out who will inherit their estate.
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 7 Barkingside man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences
- 8 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 9 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 10 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
“This could mean their assets do not necessarily go where they would like and cause family disputes or that loved ones could end up with large inheritance tax bills.”