B&M to open new store in Newbury Park
- Credit: Google
Discount retailer B&M is opening a new store in Newbury Park next week.
The chain, which sells a range of items from food and drink to homeware and toys, will be welcoming customers to its latest shop in King George Avenue.
It has taken over the former Poundstretcher store near to the Sainsbury's supermarket.
The opening date is Thursday, July 15 and will be B&M's second store in Newbury Park.
It moved into the former Toys 'R' Us unit in Horns Road, opening there in August 2019.
A B&M spokesperson said: “We are all really excited to get the doors open and welcome our new customers to their new store."
You may also want to watch:
The shop will create around 40 jobs, the spokesperson added.
“We’re feeling extremely positive about the creation of more jobs for local people and we hope customers are going to be delighted with their new store.”
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Teen dies after being stabbed in reported fight on Loxford street
- 3 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 4 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 5 Man taken to 'trauma centre' after head injury at Hainault station
- 6 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 7 Murder investigation launched after fatal stabbing of teen in Loxford
- 8 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 9 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 10 Man charged in connection with alleged police car ramming in Ilford