Award for Seven Kings beautician
A SEVEN Kings beautician has been recognised for her work and handed a national award.
Rukhsana Zahoor from Saba Beauty Salon in Aldborough Road South was named health specialist Coolherbals’ Best Beauty Therapist.
Judges who observed her at work said they were impressed with her level of skill and patience.
Ms Zahoor said: “It feels amazing to have received this award and my employers are very pleased with me.
“Clients have always been complimentary about my work and I make sure I do my best to please them.”
You may also want to watch:
The award for most innovative beauty salon award was won by Nita’s Hair and Beauty Base in Richmond Road, Ilford.
Judges complimented its imagination and dedication which they said was clear to see on entering the salon.
- 1 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 2 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 3 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
- 4 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 5 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 6 Walk It Out founder launches women's boxing classes
- 7 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 8 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 9 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 10 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
Owner Nira Sudra said: “We have developed our salon over a number of years and to have this recognition makes all our hard work worth it.”
Director of Coolherbals, Ravi Bhanot, congratulated the two winners from Redbridge.
He said: “The standard of entries was really high this year and we toured the country looking for exceptional talents and businesses.
“Rukhsana and Nita’s salon really stood out from the crowd and I sure they will build on this success.”
The awards were handed out by Miss England Jessica Linley.