Award for Seven Kings beautician
A SEVEN Kings beautician has been recognised for her work and handed a national award.
Rukhsana Zahoor from Saba Beauty Salon in Aldborough Road South was named health specialist Coolherbals’ Best Beauty Therapist.
Judges who observed her at work said they were impressed with her level of skill and patience.
Ms Zahoor said: “It feels amazing to have received this award and my employers are very pleased with me.
“Clients have always been complimentary about my work and I make sure I do my best to please them.”
You may also want to watch:
The award for most innovative beauty salon award was won by Nita’s Hair and Beauty Base in Richmond Road, Ilford.
Judges complimented its imagination and dedication which they said was clear to see on entering the salon.
- 1 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 2 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 Charge! New fleet of electric vehicles for Redbridge Council
- 5 Spiritual Life: What next for the great Hindu temples of Redbridge?
- 6 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 7 Chigwell school puts pupils' baking skills to the test
- 8 'Scrapping Universal Credit uplift will lead to poverty', MP says
- 9 Residents furious after car park and lift flooded since before Christmas
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
Owner Nira Sudra said: “We have developed our salon over a number of years and to have this recognition makes all our hard work worth it.”
Director of Coolherbals, Ravi Bhanot, congratulated the two winners from Redbridge.
He said: “The standard of entries was really high this year and we toured the country looking for exceptional talents and businesses.
“Rukhsana and Nita’s salon really stood out from the crowd and I sure they will build on this success.”
The awards were handed out by Miss England Jessica Linley.