Award for Seven Kings beautician
A SEVEN Kings beautician has been recognised for her work and handed a national award.
Rukhsana Zahoor from Saba Beauty Salon in Aldborough Road South was named health specialist Coolherbals’ Best Beauty Therapist.
Judges who observed her at work said they were impressed with her level of skill and patience.
Ms Zahoor said: “It feels amazing to have received this award and my employers are very pleased with me.
“Clients have always been complimentary about my work and I make sure I do my best to please them.”
You may also want to watch:
The award for most innovative beauty salon award was won by Nita’s Hair and Beauty Base in Richmond Road, Ilford.
Judges complimented its imagination and dedication which they said was clear to see on entering the salon.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 3 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 4 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 5 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space
Owner Nira Sudra said: “We have developed our salon over a number of years and to have this recognition makes all our hard work worth it.”
Director of Coolherbals, Ravi Bhanot, congratulated the two winners from Redbridge.
He said: “The standard of entries was really high this year and we toured the country looking for exceptional talents and businesses.
“Rukhsana and Nita’s salon really stood out from the crowd and I sure they will build on this success.”
The awards were handed out by Miss England Jessica Linley.