Artist calls for people to share musical memories of Ilford
- Credit: Archant
An artist was hoping to bring music to shoppers’ ears in Ilford last week.
Lucy Harrison is heading up the Good Company project, exploring the contribution of businesses to Ilford’s cultural life.
Last Wednesday she was at the Exchange Shopping Centre, inviting people to share their musical memories at a pop-up store.
Redbridge Music Lounge also performer during the all-day event.
Lucy said: “It went well, I found out about a few places in town which I’m going to investigate.
You may also want to watch:
“There were people telling me about places around now that were really interesting.”
She said she wanted people to get in touch and tell her about their favourite places and businesses in Ilford.
- 1 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 2 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 3 Sikh volunteer group hands out food to celebrate International Langar Week
- 4 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 5 Police warn of 'violence, urination' as takeaway applies for late licence
- 6 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 7 Night Tube services to resume on Central line
- 8 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 9 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 10 Update: Missing Chigwell man found
To find out more about the project visit www.goodcompanyilford.co.uk, email email@example.com or phone 07964 878315.