Keith Lemon and Kojey Radical contribute to South Woodford art exhibition
- Credit: Heath Kane
An art collection featuring contributions from TV’s Keith Lemon and rapper Kojey Radical is coming to South Woodford this week.
Artist Heath Kane is launching his collection Richer Than Batman with an exhibition at Electric Gallery in High Road.
The exhibition, meant to highlight the gap between rich and poor, has been organised in partnership with the Single Homeless Project (SHP), with a percentage of each sale being donated to the charity.
The artist has recently been working directly with SHP residents who attend the charity’s Arthouse programme, encouraging them to pursue a career in the arts.
A private view of the collection is scheduled for this Thursday (October 14), and the exhibition will run from Friday (October 15) to November 14.
You may also want to watch:
As well as Keith Lemon and Kojey Radical, the collection features collaborations with eight artists, including Dave Buonaguidi, Daisy Emerson and Lizzie Coles.
- 1 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford
- 2 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 3 16-year-old arrested after woman reports sexual assault in South Woodford
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 7 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list
- 10 Covid patient numbers rebound at Barts Health hospitals