Welcome to our new website
- Credit: Archant
This year has been a momentous and turbulent year for every member of our community and the coronavirus pandemic has made reliable, up-to-date and balanced local news more vital than ever.
With more and more people relying on online news sources for the latest information, we want your experience of our website to be as fast, intuitive, and seamless as possible.
That’s why we have relaunched a new, mobile-friendly site that's easy to navigate and quick to load.
Our future plans also include a feature that will allow our readers to share their community news more easily and directly as we continue to be an important touchstone for the people of east London.
Editor Lindsay Jones said: "Over the past few years our websites have become the go to place for people looking for breaking news in the region and they are attracting a bigger audience than ever before.
You may also want to watch:
"For some time, therefore, we have been keen to give readers a better experience and I'm delighted we have been able to relaunch our websites today.”
We hope you like the new look.
- 1 Ilford man raises awareness of 'life-saving' gadget after dad's death
- 2 Woman had phone stolen at knife-point in Woodford Green
- 3 Ilford Exchange Debenhams to permanently close
- 4 Fire breaks out at care home under renovation in Newbury Park
- 5 Funeral service for 'giant of Aldborough Hatch' Ron Jeffries to be streamed on Facebook
- 6 Tributes paid to Ilford jazz legend Keith Nichols, who died from Covid
- 7 Restaurant faces losing licence after allegations of illegal club nights during pandemic
- 8 Safeguarding concerns at 'outstanding' Atam Academy in Chadwell Heath
- 9 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 10 Restaurant stripped of its alcohol licence