Apple, strawberry and even curry popcorn could be at your fingertips this summer thanks to Barkingside businessman
If you find your nostrils twitching to sweet caramel smells this summer, you will probably be close to a new venture called OD Popcorn, which is touring Redbridge.
Barkingside businessman Dan Lion, 39, of Beaminster Gardens, is visiting fairs and festivals with his business partner Oz Oliver.
They will be offering popcorn in a variety of unusual flavours, including apple, curry and piri piri – and sweet and salted of course.
The tasty snacks are produced in an American-style kettle corn drum in front of hungry customers.
Dan said: “You get the corn popping out all over the place and the smell is incredible.”
You may also want to watch:
The business is visiting Wanstead Rugby Club’s fun day in Roding Lane North today, West Hatch High School’s summer festival in High Road, Chigwell, on June 29 and Clore Tikva Primary School in Fulwell Avenue, Barkingside, on July 14.
• Visit www.odpopcorn.com for more information.
- 1 Cash and jewellery taken in Ilford shop robbery
- 2 Car fire on A406 in South Woodford causing 'serious' delays
- 3 Upcycle and recycle market coming to former Goodmayes Homebase site
- 4 Seven charged after police crackdown on alleged county lines
- 5 Lloyds Bank announces Gants Hill branch closure
- 6 Girl, 16, allegedly raped in Ilford park
- 7 MP Sam Tarry: 'Much more needs to be done to support local businesses'
- 8 'I know how much they help': Teacher to continue motivational sessions
- 9 NHS pilot to end blood test services at two Redbridge sites
- 10 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts