Appeal to find missing Chanelle Beasley, 12, who could be in Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Archant
The family of a missing 12-year-old girl who could be in Chadwell Heath are becoming “increasingly concerned” for her safety.
Chanelle Beasley was last seen at around 3pm on Tuesday at her home in Mitcham.
Police believe she may be in the Romford, Dagenham or Chadwell Heath area.
She is described as is a “light-skinned” black girl, 5ft 5in tall and slim.
A police spokesman said she could pass for being a teenager despite her age.
You may also want to watch:
When she was last seen, Chanelle was wearing a jacket with a leopard skin pattern on the front and leather on the back over a black and white glittery cardigan, with light blue skinny jeans and black Nike Air Max trainers.
She was carrying a black Adidas record bag.
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'It's a surreal feeling': New coffee shop opens in Redbridge
- 7 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 8 DJ's fundraising bid to help twin return home after months in hospital
- 9 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 10 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: “She has not gone missing before and her family are becoming increasingly concerned over here whereabouts.”
Officers are appealing for Chanelle to contact her family or the police.
Anyone who knows her whereabouts is asked to call 101 quoting reference 13MIS043625. Information may also be given to the national charity Missing People on 116 000.