Appeal for help in tracking down missing Clayhall man
POLICE are appealing for help in finding a man who has been missing for more than a week.
Ian Sutton, 48, was last seen boarding a 173 bus towards Beckton from outside King George Hospital, Barley Lane, Goodmayes, at 5.30pm on Monday, September 13.
He is described as a white European male with very thin build, shaved hair, green/blue eyes and unshaven.
Mr Sutton is 5ft 6in tall in height and was last seen wearing beige combat trousers, white trainers, a white Fila tracksuit top and a navy blue West Ham jacket.
He is known to frequent the Unicorn pub, Clayhall Avenue, Clayhall.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8345 2785
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 3 Double murder charge over stabbings, as police name victims
- 4 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 5 Council left homeless family 'stuck in cycle of instability', report finds
- 6 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 7 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 9 Two in five people in Redbridge may have had Covid, data shows
- 10 Covid vaccine invitations a priority for Royal Mail, says MP