Appeal after heavily pregnant woman robbed in Little Heath
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man snatched a necklace from a heavily pregnant woman.
The 33-year-old woman was walking along Chadwell Heath Lane on Tuesday of last week at about 2.30pm when she was approached by a black male who looked about 17-years-old.
The youth, who was about 5ft 7in wearing a black T-shirt and blue jeans, pulled the necklace until it snapped before running off towards Barley Lane.
The incident occurred about 50 meters from Redbridge College, Little Heath.
The chain, taken from the eight months pregnant woman, is a rope style with yellow metal pendant with three metal strings at the bottom.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has any information on the whereabouts of the chain should call Det Con Paul Fuller on 020 345 2653, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 2 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 3 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 4 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 5 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 6 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Labour's shadow cabinet reshuffle sees new role for Ilford North MP
- 9 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
- 10 Ilford mosque attendees attacked with eggs and stones