Apartments inside Ilford’s iconic Pioneer Point will be sold, as gym prepares to open
Almost half of the apartments in the iconic Pioneer Point towers will be sold, the Recorder can reveal.
All the apartments in the 25-storey South Building will be put on the market to buy, with developers Empire Property Group (EPGI) today saying the sale programme is “under consideration and more information will be made available in due course”.
The apartments inside the 35-storey North Building will be serviced apartments, with EPGI anticipating the letting will be “fully operational” by December.
In total, there are 294 one and two bedroom apartments inside both towers.
A gym will also be up and running inside one of the bottom three floors of the two towers by Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for EPGI said: “Negotiation with commercial tenants is going extremely well... and a restaurant will be available in the spring.”
Work on the two towers off Winston Way is due to be completed next month together with the installation of a piece of public art work and a “lighting feature” opposite the towers.
- 1 More than £5m worth of stolen vehicles recovered in first Redbridge Action Week
- 2 'Uproar' at decision to fell protected oak tree in Hainault
- 3 Cost of damage runs into thousands as Clayhall street clears up after floods
- 4 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 5 Inquest: Newham driver died of 'misadventure' after Redbridge police chase
- 6 Barts Trust ends major incident but situation 'critical' at Whipps Cross
- 7 Cycling access extended at Wanstead Park
- 8 Ricardo Fuller death: Third man charged with murder
- 9 Oxford student bids to improve top university access for state school pupils
- 10 Former Woodford Police Station could become office space
The Pioneer Point project has been the subject of delays, with a firm within the structure of EPGI going into administration in March.