Apartments inside Ilford’s iconic Pioneer Point will be sold, as gym prepares to open
Almost half of the apartments in the iconic Pioneer Point towers will be sold, the Recorder can reveal.
All the apartments in the 25-storey South Building will be put on the market to buy, with developers Empire Property Group (EPGI) today saying the sale programme is “under consideration and more information will be made available in due course”.
The apartments inside the 35-storey North Building will be serviced apartments, with EPGI anticipating the letting will be “fully operational” by December.
In total, there are 294 one and two bedroom apartments inside both towers.
A gym will also be up and running inside one of the bottom three floors of the two towers by Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for EPGI said: “Negotiation with commercial tenants is going extremely well... and a restaurant will be available in the spring.”
Work on the two towers off Winston Way is due to be completed next month together with the installation of a piece of public art work and a “lighting feature” opposite the towers.
- 1 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 2 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 3 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 4 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 5 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 6 Maria Rawlings death: Man arrested on suspicion of murder
- 7 New councillors for Loxford and Seven Kings react to by-election wins
- 8 Cannabis and rambo knife sniffed out by police dog in Gants Hill bust
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath
The Pioneer Point project has been the subject of delays, with a firm within the structure of EPGI going into administration in March.