Anti-social behaviour crackdown and school safety to be discussed at meeting tonight
A crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath is one of the items on the agenda at a Redbridge Council meeting tonight.
Area committee five is being handed a report on hotspots for noise, littering, street drinking and vandalism as the council steps up efforts to combat offences.
New safety measures around Mayfield School, Pedley Road, Chadwell Heath, will also be discussed.
Increased traffic and more pedestrians are expected when the school expands.
Road calming measures and new pedestrian access is hoped to improve safety for pupils.
You may also want to watch:
Residents are welcome to attend the meeting at Barley Lane Primary School, Huxley Drive, Goodmayes, starting at 7.15pm.
- 1 South Woodford curry house named best in the nation
- 2 ‘Game-changing’ kebab chain to open Barkingside branch
- 3 Childhood sweethearts to open 'Brick Lane-style' deli in Barkingside
- 4 More strike action planned in Newbury Park school dispute
- 5 Where to go for Italian food in Redbridge, according to TripAdvisor
- 6 'Like prisoners in our home': Parents of attacked 13-year-old speak out
- 7 'Important' business park to be exempt from new planning rules
- 8 EV charging hub launched in South Woodford as ULEZ expands
- 9 Ex-council staff who was sacked after bailiffs turned up at his work loses unfair dismissal claim
- 10 Thirteen-year-old boy attacked in Ilford