Anti-social behaviour crackdown and school safety to be discussed at meeting tonight
A crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath is one of the items on the agenda at a Redbridge Council meeting tonight.
Area committee five is being handed a report on hotspots for noise, littering, street drinking and vandalism as the council steps up efforts to combat offences.
New safety measures around Mayfield School, Pedley Road, Chadwell Heath, will also be discussed.
Increased traffic and more pedestrians are expected when the school expands.
Road calming measures and new pedestrian access is hoped to improve safety for pupils.
You may also want to watch:
Residents are welcome to attend the meeting at Barley Lane Primary School, Huxley Drive, Goodmayes, starting at 7.15pm.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit