Ambulance crews treat girl, 3, after ‘fall from height’ in Gants Hill
Ambulance crews have treated a three-year-old girl for head injuries in Gants Hill after she “fell from a height”.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said paramedics were called at 10.20am to Otley Drive.
An ambulance, a responder, a duty officer and the London Air Ambulance were sent to the scene.
The patient was then taken to the Royal London Hospital by ground ambulance, escorted by air ambulance staff, with head and shoulder injuries.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said she was conscious and breathing at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07785629280.
- 1 Neighbours slam council over Christchurch Green kiosk approval
- 2 Medics treat six people after three-car crash in Ilford
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 4 'Last of a dying breed': Ilford pub scoops readers' vote honour
- 5 Award for officers who tackled knife-wielding man at Ilford station
- 6 Bereaved dad's marathon tribute to son who died of rare brain disorder
- 7 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 8 Driver dies after Ilford shopfront crash
- 9 Three new items Redbridge residents can recycle
- 10 Man dies after fall near Hainault station