Ambulance crews treat girl, 3, after ‘fall from height’ in Gants Hill
Ambulance crews have treated a three-year-old girl for head injuries in Gants Hill after she “fell from a height”.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said paramedics were called at 10.20am to Otley Drive.
An ambulance, a responder, a duty officer and the London Air Ambulance were sent to the scene.
The patient was then taken to the Royal London Hospital by ground ambulance, escorted by air ambulance staff, with head and shoulder injuries.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said she was conscious and breathing at the time.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07785629280.
- 1 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 2 Strike over Covid working dispute begins at Oaks Park High School
- 3 Thousands sign petition opposing gas company plan to take over allotments
- 4 New trees to be planted at Fairlop Waters
- 5 Former Met worker sentenced for stealing lost property cash
- 6 Ilford primary teacher joins campaign to get people teaching
- 7 Woodford Green pupil reaches final of national science and engineering competition
- 8 'Beyond my wildest dreams': Redbridge tutor receives MBE
- 9 Ilford charity boss named in Queen’s Birthday Honours
- 10 Redbridge pupils shortlisted in competition to design Olympic Park pavilion