‘Amazing’ bilingual parrot on the loose in Ilford
A woman is offering a �500 reward for her lost pet parrot.
Sana Sharif, of Manor Park, believes her beloved bird, named Haji, is in the Ilford area.
She has owned the two-year-old African Grey since he was born, along with his sister, Munni.
The bilingual bird can “talk” in two languages.
Ms Sharif said: “He really talks, he kisses me and says hello. He can do phrases in Gujarati and English, it’s amazing.
You may also want to watch:
“His sister’s moving around in the cage, she knows something is wrong.”
Haji is described as very large with dark grey feathers and a bright red tail.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 First residents move in to new council homes in Hainault
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Ilford murder investigation launched after woman dies of injuries
- 5 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 6 Wes Streeting MP reveals cancer diagnosis
- 7 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 8 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 9 Redbridge equality group condemns 'heinous' Ilford mosque attack
- 10 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
He escaped from the garden in Kensington Avenue yesterday evening (26) and flew towards Ilford.
Ms Sharif believes he got out of his cage when the latch was left loose.
Call 07921907034 with information.