Advice network launched in Redbridge
A new initiative has been launched to improve the information and advice services in Redbridge.
It has been funded by The Big Lottery and will focus on the borough over a two year period.
Redbridge Citizens Advice Bureau is the lead partner and this is where the project staff will be based.
The project is aiming to see an increase in the number of people who feel confident in resolving their issues, users being aware of where to go for the right advice and the creation of a website where people can find the most appropriate person to contact regarding the advice they need.
The current partners of the project include Redbridge Age UK, Redbridge CVS, Somali Welfare trust and Redbridge Equalities and Community council.
You may also want to watch:
For more information contact Sev Hassan, monitoring, evaluation and communications officer at Redbridge Advice Network on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 020 8514 1878.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 7 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine