Accountancy app launched by South Woodford firm Nordens
A South Woodford accountancy firm is helping customers make their tax calculations on the go by launching a new free app.
It features a series of tax and financial calculators such as inheritance tax, annual percentage rate, and stamp duty and was released by Nordens in Hermon Hill earlier this month.
It also includes tax tables and key dates and is designed for financial planning, so users can work out their tax liability for driving a company car for example.
Accountant Mitch Hahn said: “The app means we can show the outside world that we’re creative and what we’re all about.
“We’ve created an app not just for the sake of it, but it’s fantastic for business owners as there are functions that will come in extremely useful.”
You may also want to watch:
It can be downloaded at www.nordens.co.uk/app/.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit