Accountancy app launched by South Woodford firm Nordens
A South Woodford accountancy firm is helping customers make their tax calculations on the go by launching a new free app.
It features a series of tax and financial calculators such as inheritance tax, annual percentage rate, and stamp duty and was released by Nordens in Hermon Hill earlier this month.
It also includes tax tables and key dates and is designed for financial planning, so users can work out their tax liability for driving a company car for example.
Accountant Mitch Hahn said: “The app means we can show the outside world that we’re creative and what we’re all about.
“We’ve created an app not just for the sake of it, but it’s fantastic for business owners as there are functions that will come in extremely useful.”
You may also want to watch:
It can be downloaded at www.nordens.co.uk/app/.
- 1 Restaurant apologises after allegations of verbal abuse between staff
- 2 Co-living development green-lit by council despite 'rabbit hutch' rooms
- 3 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 4 Vulnerable woman dies burning charcoal for warmth after gas and electricity are cut off
- 5 Nine Redbridge parks retain Green Flag Award status
- 6 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 7 Seven Kings School celebrates 90th birthday with fair
- 8 Iain Duncan Smith reveals death threat as MPs pay tribute to 'unfailingly kind' colleague
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Young Citizen nominee: Esha, 4, who inspired thousands to join bone marrow donor list