Accountancy app launched by South Woodford firm Nordens
A South Woodford accountancy firm is helping customers make their tax calculations on the go by launching a new free app.
It features a series of tax and financial calculators such as inheritance tax, annual percentage rate, and stamp duty and was released by Nordens in Hermon Hill earlier this month.
It also includes tax tables and key dates and is designed for financial planning, so users can work out their tax liability for driving a company car for example.
Accountant Mitch Hahn said: “The app means we can show the outside world that we’re creative and what we’re all about.
“We’ve created an app not just for the sake of it, but it’s fantastic for business owners as there are functions that will come in extremely useful.”
You may also want to watch:
It can be downloaded at www.nordens.co.uk/app/.
- 1 Consultation on proposed controlled parking zones to begin
- 2 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 3 Almost 250 homes without internet in Goodmayes after car accident takes out telecoms box
- 4 Surplus of primary school places now but shortage expected within 10 years
- 5 Covid outbreak at Woodford Green care home delays vaccinations
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 8 Life sentence for Chigwell man convicted of murder
- 9 Redevelopment plans likely to be approved despite 144 objections
- 10 Royal Mail lists six Redbridge postcodes hit by Covid postal delays