Accidents on A12 and in Ilford cause traffic delays
A 43-year-old man sustained a broken arm and leg following a collision in Hainault Road, Ilford at about 9am this morning. He was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel.
Two ambulances, a single car responder and an air ambulance all attended the scene.
There were also two accidents on the A12.
One was eastbound in Eastern Avenue by Newbury Park station after two cars collided.
Two lanes were closed with congestion reaching the Horns Road junction.
You may also want to watch:
A second accident in Eastern Avenue occurred on Redbridge Roundabout just after 10am involving three cars. A woman in her 20s was taken to Whipps Cross Hospital..
- 1 Eatery 'at risk of closure' as scammers exploit Just Eat loophole
- 2 Seven Kings barbers closes after 62 years in business
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Ilford grandfather to run 37th London Marathon months after Covid battle
- 5 Council to approve children's performances after monkey costume scandal
- 6 'It's a surreal feeling': New coffee shop opens in Redbridge
- 7 'Grab this chance to save her life': Wanstead woman battling chronic illness urgently needs £200k for surgeries
- 8 Best places to have a curry in Redbridge as chosen by readers
- 9 Coffee fanatics to open 'lively' new coffee shop in Redbridge
- 10 DJ's fundraising bid to help twin return home after months in hospital