Accessible transport campaigners invite disabled people to share experiences
- Credit: Archant
An action group campaigning for accessible public transport is meeting in Ilford today (Wednesday).
The Redbridge Transport Action Group is inviting fellow older and disabled transport users to go and share their experiences.
The session will focus on Sick of Waiting, the campaign for minimum standards in patient transport contracts.
The group will also be updating people on their ongoing campaign for stepfree Crossrail access at Seven Kings and across the line.
The meeting takes place at Redbridge CVS between 1pm and 3pm this afternoon. Refreshments will be provided.
You may also want to watch:
Contact Transport for All on 020 7737 2339 if you would like to attend.
- 1 Mercato Ilford 'delayed again' as council pushes for Christmas opening
- 2 'Not acceptable': Residents mount opposition to plumbers' building plan
- 3 ‘Hard to comprehend’: MPs react as Sir David Amess dies after stabbing
- 4 Two more police 'enforcement hubs' to open in Redbridge
- 5 'Sick and tired': More restaurants fall victim to Just Eat scammers
- 6 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 7 Five veggie-friendly restaurants in Redbridge, courtesy of TripAdvisor
- 8 Six cars damaged and lamppost felled in late-night Loxford crash
- 9 Cross-party group demands mayor reject Tesco Goodmayes development
- 10 Chadwell Heath pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster jabs with flu vaccine