52-year-old man treated on way to hospital after suffering cardiac arrest at Seven Kings car crash scene
A 52-year-old man received treatment at the scene of a collision between two cars in Gyllyngdune Gardens, Seven Kings, this evening after suffering a cardiac arrest.
Ambulance staff and firefighters were called to the scene at around 6.40pm.
A London Ambulance Service spokesman said: “Extensive efforts were made to resuscitate the patient, both on the scene and on the way to London Chest Hospital, Bethnal Green, where he was taken.”
The current condition of the man is not known.
Three fire engines were sent but nobody had to be cut out of the cars.
You may also want to watch:
No other people had to be treated following the crash.
- 1 Arrests in Ilford and East Ham as police target suspected county lines gang
- 2 Doctor struck off after working underqualified for locum shifts
- 3 Average Redbridge house price nearly £30k higher than last year
- 4 Businesses find cannabis growing in their flower pots
- 5 Man found stabbed in Chadwell Heath
- 6 Newbury Park supermarket security staff step in to help man in crisis
- 7 Two arrests after alleged assault on teen in Newbury Park
- 8 Fire at Ilford Lane shop was accidental, brigade says
- 9 Covid jabs available at town hall clinic
- 10 Hainault woman celebrates 100th birthday with mayoral visit