�25,000 prize on offer for Redbridge residents who pay council tax by direct debit
Residents across the borough have until Thursday to be in with a chance of winning a �25,000 prize by signing up to pay their council tax bill by direct debit.
The council tax prize draw promotion is being run by 17 local authorities in London and Bacs Payment Schemes Ltd, the non profit organisation behind direct debit.
Cllr Ian Bond, cabinet member for resources said: “Direct debit is a much cheaper way for us to process payments and the money we save can be used for the benefit of local residents.
“Switching also helps the residents to budget and we’re encouraging as many people as possible to sign up.”
To enter, residents can register online by visiting www.redbridge.gov.uk, or by calling 020 8708 5670 or returning a completed paper direct debit instruction to the council.
You may also want to watch:
Residents who already pay their council tax through this method will be entered into the prize draw automatically.
For more information on the prize draw visit www.ddwinner.co.uk. Entry closes on July 12.
- 1 Developments approved in Redbridge so far in 2021
- 2 Redbridge clean-up underway after flash floods close A&E and damage homes
- 3 Ilford charity opens B&M store in Newbury Park
- 4 Backlash as Fairlop Waters meadow turned into overflow parking
- 5 Ilford MP Wes Streeting is cancer-free after successful operation
- 6 Tributes paid to Seven Kings activist who 'always fought injustice'
- 7 Update: Missing girl, 12, found 'safe and well'
- 8 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 9 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 10 Women use experiences to offer safety insights about Redbridge