�25,000 prize on offer for Redbridge residents who pay council tax by direct debit
Residents across the borough have until Thursday to be in with a chance of winning a �25,000 prize by signing up to pay their council tax bill by direct debit.
The council tax prize draw promotion is being run by 17 local authorities in London and Bacs Payment Schemes Ltd, the non profit organisation behind direct debit.
Cllr Ian Bond, cabinet member for resources said: “Direct debit is a much cheaper way for us to process payments and the money we save can be used for the benefit of local residents.
“Switching also helps the residents to budget and we’re encouraging as many people as possible to sign up.”
To enter, residents can register online by visiting www.redbridge.gov.uk, or by calling 020 8708 5670 or returning a completed paper direct debit instruction to the council.
You may also want to watch:
Residents who already pay their council tax through this method will be entered into the prize draw automatically.
For more information on the prize draw visit www.ddwinner.co.uk. Entry closes on July 12.
- 1 Ilford Town only place in London with average house price below £250,000
- 2 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 3 More than a thousand attend Eid in the Field in Woodford Green
- 4 Teen 'robbed at knifepoint' in Chadwell Heath
- 5 Ilford care home turned into studio flats for rough sleepers
- 6 Barking man appears in court charged with mother-of-two's murder
- 7 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 8 Chadwell Heath death: Barking man charged with murder of Maria Rawlings
- 9 Footage issued of man sought in Maria Rawlings murder investigation
- 10 Murder probe launched after mother-of-two’s body found in Chadwell Heath